Permaderm IlluSpa — Total Body LED Spa for Anti-Ageing and Acne
Out of stock
How can it benefit me?
IlluSpa has 7 LED light settings. Hundreds of LED lights spread across your total body emit skin-replenishing colours to:
- Reduce signs of ageing and help tighten large pores
- Boost collagen production
- Naturally control acne (by killing the inflammation-causing bacteria!)
- Rapidly reduce blemishes and scarring
- Effectively treat rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and vitiligo
- Unlimited-use device
- 100% safe for use on all skin types
7 Scientifically proven colour-specific treatment benefits:
Boosts collagen formation to help smooth wrinkles, thus mitigating the effects of ageing. It contains wound healing properties, heals severe burns, helps with skin repair. Energises and relieves congestion of the liver. Stimulates the production of adrenal hormones. Increases the production of mood-elevating and pain-reducing neurotransmitters (endorphins and enkephalins).
Bacteria in acne contains Porphyrins, which are killed by blue light. It also calms nerves and builds vitality – resets the biological clock and has a cooling and soothing effect, which can assist with healing burns.
Detoxifier and aphrodisiac, contains anti-bacterial properties helping to strengthen the immune system. It also helps relieve stress and builds.
Builds collagen to increase skin elasticity, helps with mental concentration, fortifies the hormonal system, and facilitates parasite elimination.
Supports and calms the nervous system, helps overcome sleep disorders, depresses appetite.
Energiser Enhances cell energy gradually, and facilitates good cellular metabolism.
Pigmentation Penetrates deeply to accelerate tissue metabolism, decomposes colour spots, and improves the appearance of fine lines and aged skin.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason. See our Refunds & Exchanges page for all info.
*All orders are trackable
NEW ZEALAND - FREE Express Shipping
AUSTRALIA - Express Shipping $30
REST OF THE WORLD - Express Shipping $40
- CE Certified 200+ independent LED bulbs
- NZ 230v power supply
- Clinical-grade output intensity ranges between 45 - 105 mW/cm2 depending on the colour used (e.g. red light emits approximately 105 mW/cm2 whereas blue is approximately 45 mW/cm2). Note output intensity compares to and/or greatly exceeds in many cases the output intensity of other LED light therapy solutions on the market.
- 7 Colour-specific wavelengths in nanometer (nm) units: Purple 420 nm, Blue 480 nm, Aqua 450 nm, White 510 nm, Green 520 nm , Yellow 590 nm, Red 640 nm
Free Shipping for NZ
30-day Money Back guarantee
12 month warranty
BACKED BY SCIENCE
With daily-use, clinical trials show
Experienced smoother facial wrinkles and fine lines after 12 weeks.
Reported improved skin tone and enhanced smoothness after 12 weeks.
Reduction of moderate acne after 8 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of results will I see? How quickly will I see them?
Every individual may respond differently to specific wavelengths of lights and results will depend on the goal you want to achieve. However, with daily use, you should be able to see improvements in 4 to 12 weeks. It is important to take "before and after" pictures to document your progress.
Results will be subtle and it is important to set your expectations right. This is not magic and results do not show overnight. Results are cumulative, frequent daily treatment is the key to seeing results at all.
Most users see a reduction of acne breakouts and redness after 2 weeks.
Smoother lines, improved skin tone and firmness after 10-12 weeks. With continued positive results of skin improving overtime. For the best results we recommend at least 12 weeks of daily use.
At what age and when is the best time to start using LED light therapy?
Everyone can benefit from LED light therapy treatments. Anyone, at any age, with acne-prone skin can benefit from using the IlluSpa – to both treat acne and pro-actively prevent it.
When it comes to anti-ageing, we recommend prevention rather than correction, so anyone can start to incorporate the IlluSpa into your skincare regimen in their early twenties to help protect collagen for long-term healthy, youthful skin.
How do you use the IlluSpa?
1. Clean your face or wider treatment area using Permaderm Cleanser, removing any make-up. For optimal results, apply Permaderm LED Booster Serum* to face and neck or wider treatment area before placing IlluSpa over intended area of use.
2. Once your skin has dried, program your customised treatment using the easy-to-use control panel, and lie or sit comfortably and place the IlluSpa over intended area of use.
3. Once the 10-20 minute treatment is complete, remove the device and apply desired topical serum and/or moisturiser of your choice.
Note: You'll receive a Quick Start Guide outlining everything to ensure optimal results.
*Be sure to avoid application of products containing Vitamin A or Retinol which block LED light from penetrating the skin. These are safe to apply after LED!
Where does the IlluSpa treatment fit into my skincare routine?
The IlluSpa can be used day or night. You can fit it into your current skincare routine after cleaning and/or exfoliating your skin. After the LED treatment is complete, follow with your topical skincare products of choice.
We recommend applying a natural moisturiser to rehydrate the skin after LED.
Does the IlluSpa come with warranty?
Following the 30-Day Money back Guarantee, the IlluSpa comes with a one (1) year warranty covering any manufacturer related problems resulting from everyday use of the product. However, this device is designed to last a lifetime! Proudly designed in New Zealand.
We'll let our customers take it from here
You Might Also Like...
Other Product Picked For You