Permaderm IlluMask Pro unlocks the benefits of CE Certified LED light therapy for acne and anti-ageing, all in the comfort of your own home. Being compact and lightweight, it is the perfect travel companion.
How can it benefit me?
Hundreds of LED lights across your face and neck emit skin-replenishing colours to:
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Rapidly reduce blemishes and scarring
- Naturally control acne by preventing by killing the inflammation-causing bacteria
- Treat a range of common skin conditions including rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and vitiligo
- Clinic strength treatment
- Safe for use on all skin types
- Unlimited-use device
Scientifically backed colour-specific treatment benefits:
Red // tōwhero - boosts collagen formation to help smooth wrinkles, thus mitigating the effects of ageing. It contains wound healing properties, heals severe burns, helps with skin repair. Energises and relieves congestion of the liver. Stimulates the production of adrenal hormones. Increases the production of mood-elevating and pain-reducing neurotransmitters (endorphins and enkephalins).
Blue // kahurangi - bacteria in acne contains Porphyrins, which are killed by blue light. Also calms nerves and builds vitality – resets the biological clock and has a cooling and soothing effect which can assist with the healing of burns.
Green // kākāriki - a detoxifier and aphrodisiac, contains anti-bacterial properties helping to strengthen the immune system. Also helps relieve stress and builds.
Yellow // kōwhai - builds collagen to increase skin elasticity, helps with mental concentration, fortifies the hormonal system, and facilitates parasite elimination.
Blue/green // purū-kākāriki - strengthens the lungs and kidneys, soothes irritable bowels, stimulates the thyroid gland.
Purple // pāpura - supports and calms the nervous system, helps overcome sleep disorders, depresses appetite.
White // pūaho - penetrates deeply to accelerate tissue metabolism, decomposes colour spots, and improves the appearance of fine lines and aged skin.
- CE Certified
- 192 independent LED bulbs
- NZ 230v plug/power supply
- Clinical-grade output intensity ranges between 45 - 105 mW/cm2 depending on the colour used (e.g. red light emits approx. 105 mW/cm2 whereas blue is approx. 45 mW/cm2). Note this compares to and/or greatly exceeds in many cases the output intensity of other LED light therapy solutions on the market.
- Colour-specific wavelengths in nanometer (nm) units:
- Red 650nm
- Blue 463nm
- Green 527nm
- Yellow 590nm
- Blue/Green 610nm
- Purple 600nm
- White 470nm
How to use
1. Clean your face and dry.
2. Take your IlluMask Pro out and connect it to the power source.
3. Press the POWER key. The power indicator light will show.
4. Press the ON/OFF key.
5. Press the COLOUR key to select what colour you would like to use.
6. Press the TIME key to select the time. We recommend 15-20 minutes.
7. Press the ENERGY key to select the intensity of light you would like. This is up to individual preference and tolerance.
100% Secure payments with your favourite payment methods
Want to keep researching?
Check out our information hub to get all of the facts about our LED Light therapy products for your skin.
Does Sunlight Really Cure Acne?
If you get whiteheads, blackheads or any other form of acne, you’ve probably heard someone … Read more